artfully distressed

pictures of what I create and the places, people and ideas which inspire my art.

Sunday 6 November 2011

New beginnings

Well this is my first ever blog post. I'm a newbie so hope this all works like I want it to.
This first post is a celebration of new beginnings and exciting opportunities.

This is my new craft room in various stages of unpacking...We have just moved house and as soon as I saw the room at the front - you know the one that should actually be the living room (oops!) - I claimed it as my own. Not quite as bad as it sounds as there is a large sitting / dining room at the back of the house. So I was allowed it... all to myself... just for craft stash... Yippee!!


Lots of unpacking to do...


Getting there now... 




Now its all about choosing storage. Having the space is amazing and it finally gives me the opportunity to become organized. There are quite a few things on my wish list though, number 1 being upright 12 x 12 paper storage. Just need to win the lottery.

The other news I am really excited about is that I have been selected for the WOW embossing powders design team - check out the website at http://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/. I am so excited and honoured to have been picked. Here are a couple of photos of the main project I submitted with my application. Its a wedding album with photos from my brother and sister-in laws wedding.  







Phew, didnt mean that to be such a long post but if you got to the end please do call again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging, Amy...and congratulations on being chosen to the DT for WOW embossing powders! My embossing talents are severely lacking..haha. Looking forward to seeing more of your talent.I'm sure the Wedding Album was well received...the pages you've shown are lovely.

    ReplyDelete