artfully distressed

pictures of what I create and the places, people and ideas which inspire my art.

Friday 27 January 2012

Altered Alice Stripy card

My entry for this months challenge at The Altered Alice for which the theme was stripes. All the stamps used are from Indigo Blu (Alice I and Alice II sets). I kept it monochrome with a touch of light blue as an accent colour. I cut a rectangular hole in a piece of card to the same width as my stripes and then stamped through this with various images. I chose the hare as the feature image because he is wearing stripy trousers. Loved this challenge - can't wait to see what the next theme is!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Indigoblu and that March Hare is my favorite stamp! Love the way you've added the stripes of text and the mostly monochromatic color scheme. Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have added the quote text into the striping of the background....so clever! The March Hare was an excellent choice for the feature image. The light blue accents really shows the details in the Indigo Blu stamp sets. Beautifully done! So glad you could join us at the Altered Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun playing along. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete